Your oral health care while you are pregnant is of the utmost concern of ours, so make sure you are taking the necessary steps to keep your teeth in gums at optimum levels.
The benefits of protecting your dental health while pregnant include the following:
– You should still visit your dentist frequently while you are pregnant, including aid for any oral emergencies and injuries you may have.
– Poor oral hygiene during a pregnancy has been connected to many health risks including preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, and premature delivery.
– While pregnant, continue to practice beneficial oral health care treatments including brushing twice daily and flossing once per day.
– Always let your dentists know your current state, including what prenatal vitamins and medications you may be taking.
– Pregnancy can raise your risk for gum disease.
– For a suggestion, while you are pregnant, on the verge of pregnancy, and after delivering the baby, make sure to remove sugars from your diet and eat well-balanced nutritious meals.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentists at Carp Dental for oral health care treatments while pregnant. If necessary, book an appointment with Dr. Carp, Dr. Oh, and Dr. Yu for a detailed exam of your oral health. You can reach our dentist office in Norristown, Pennsylvania, by calling us at 610-275-1565. We look forward to speaking with you soon!