Although bridges and dentures are still used for many dental procedures, dental implants are quickly becoming the most reliable form of dental replacement for individuals. For example:
– Dental implants are able to withstand the rigors of life and last as long as you do. Conversely, dental bridges typically only last less than ten years before they will need to be replaced.
– Dental implants remove the chance of embarrassment of having your false teeth fall out in public places.
– You can care for the implants just as you would natural teeth, rather than storing them in a jar at night.
– You can speak much freer and easier, which is oftentimes restricted or changed from dentures.
– Your dental implants won’t move or shift as you talk or eat.
– Bridges can grind against your other good teeth to which they are attached. Over time, this can cause deterioration of those natural healthy teeth. Dental implants do not affect other healthy teeth, as they are wired to the jawbone instead.
– Dental implants have a much higher success record in the long-term and short-term over other therapies and fixes.
If you would like to discuss with our dentist your eligibility for dental implants or to schedule an appointment, please call Carp Dental at 610-275-1565 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Norristown, Pennsylvania, and we will help you as best we can.